Download Arduino lcdui library
The lcdui library is distributed under the MIT-license (see below)
- v0.0.2 - 19 Feb 2013 v0.0.2
More general-use functions in the library and split up in two libraries. Also awllib needs to be downloaded and installed.
Bug fixes :
- output field length calculation corrected
- some .h files had definitions outside conditional (ifdef…)
- common functions (string, date, time, alarm clock) to awl library
- cosmetical changes (C - look and feel)
- Functions :
- check if field is being edited (and changed) (*)
- check if field has changed (*)
- character selector input field
- string selector input field
- fixed point input field
- default values for fields
- General :
- v0.0.1 - 24 Jan 2013 v0.0.1
Launch of the LCD user interface library/framework.
- menu navigation
- output fields
- input fields (char, string, byte, int, time, date)
- string, date, time functions
- alarm clock
- General :
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.